Missing the morning moon

Because of my new night job, I rarely get on the roof anymore to do morning astronomy. So it was a delight to make the effort and get up this morning for the Moon-Venus conjunction.

Click on the photos for the best views of the two bodies.





I plan to go back to taking down precise notes of what I see in the sky, as I used to do before I started this blog. My astronomy journals ended when this blog began, and that can't be good. So I will have to change this blog to become more detail-oriented, or else retire it.

But I do have one conjunction project to publish here -- and it's almost finished. For those still reading, I hope you'll stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

The Googolplex

The Conjunction Project

Pleiades eclipsed